Are you a penciler, inker or colorist looking to make a splash in comics? Are you fast and reliable? Do you love telling awesome stories with awesome writers? Are you attending San Diego Comic-Con? Do you want to work with the insanely intelligent, very, very cool guys and gals at Skybound? If you answered “YES” to the first four questions and at least “I’m willing to put up with you” to the fifth, then you should submit your portfolio to us at SDCC!
We’ll be accepting open art submissions from aspiring comic artists, with an editor on-hand to review and critique select portfolios. This is your chance to get some one-on-one time with one of the fastest growing companies in comics! You absolutely do not want to miss this opportunity!
Looking to submit? Here’s the info:
01. Bring your portfolio to the Skybound Booth #2729 (we’re there with IMAGE COMICS) at any time from Wednesday, July 20th through noon on Saturday, July 23rd and drop it off with a booth volunteer.
02. When you drop off your portfolio, please make sure it contains your full name, cell phone number and e-mail address (this is really important).
03. If we think you might have the right stuff, we will reach out to set up a review time on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
04. Please make sure to only include photocopies of art in any submitted portfolios. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for any lost or misplaced artwork.
05. While we welcome all artists to submit, portfolio reviews will be primarily focused on interior sequential pages (pencils, inks and colors).
06. And as much as we’d love to review every single portfolio, we unfortunately must restrict the number of portfolios we review each day to a limited amount.
See you in San Diego!