You read that right! The Walking Dead: Assault had an update released today and among other things, it features MICHONNE! That katana weilding badass can now be a part of your team.
Take a look at some screen grabs from the game below and check out the other features in The Walking Dead: Assault’s first update.
NEW CHARACTER MICHONNE AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME!
– Armed with sword and strong enough to plough through zombies easily, she makes a valuable addition to any team.
NEW ALTERNATIVE CONTROL SCHEME
– You asked and we listened! You can now use ‘double-tap’ for team move and ‘hold’ for single member move. This option can be found in the Settings icon on the title screen.
NEW WAYS TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR PROGRESS
– New indicator on the Chapter Selection screen shows if you have completed Bonus Objectives!
MANY AUDIO AND VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS
– Audio enhancements for iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5!
– More variety in zombie sounds FX!
– Clearer feedback when you knock human opponents unconscious with a melee weapon!
NEW REWARDS FOR EXPERT PLAYERS!
– Completing the game on Hard and Brutal difficulty gives you special rewards!
– A new achievement for particularly enthused zombie killers!
– Fixes for any achievements that weren’t working correctly (eg.. “Running Man”)!
AND MORE TO COME!!!
– Stay tuned for version 1.2 for more surprises and enhancements to the game. We love the suggestions you’ve given us and appreciate the continued fan support!
I beat all the missions in episode 1 on Hard and it's not unlocking Brutal difficulty? Am I doing something wrong, or is there a way to tell what missions haven't registered as completed?
I have the same question as Anthony
Hey Guys, we've got a bug fix in review with Apple right now, but it probably won't hit for another week or so due to the holidays.
any timeframe for when the next chapter is going to be released?
Big fan of the books and tv show. Wielding is misspelled: "That katana weilding badass"
The patch did not fix the problem. Kind of irritating now after spending so much time replaying through all the missions and it won't acknowledge hard being completed.
Played the whole game through on hard yesterday, never turned the game off, or switched the difficulty from Hard…still won't unlock brutal 🙁
There's a reward for visiting the skybound shop. I went there. I don't have my reward. Do I have to buy something? I already bought your game you filthy perverts
Great game. Any chance you're going to implement iCloud saves for iOS?
TWD Assault Ep 2: Safety Behind Bars? Pre-order? When? Shut up and take my money…
Hi I was just wondering when episode two safety behind bars is going to be released