The Skybound Shop will be shutting down shipping for the holidays starting today at 5pm PST until January 7th. Any orders placed during that time will be shipped starting the week of Jan 7th.
You read that right! The Walking Dead: Assault had an update released today and among other things, it features MICHONNE! That katana weilding badass can now be a part of your team.
Take a look at some screen grabs from the game below and check out the other features in The Walking Dead: Assault's first update.
NEW CHARACTER MICHONNE AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME!
- Armed with sword and strong enough to plough through zombies easily, she makes a valuable addition to any team.
NEW ALTERNATIVE CONTROL SCHEME
- You asked and we listened! You can now use 'double-tap' for team move and 'hold' for single member move. This option can be found in the Settings icon on the title screen.
NEW WAYS TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR PROGRESS
- New indicator on the Chapter Selection screen shows if you have completed Bonus Objectives!
MANY AUDIO AND VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS
- Audio enhancements for iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5!
- More variety in zombie sounds FX!
- Clearer feedback when you knock human opponents unconscious with a melee weapon!
NEW REWARDS FOR EXPERT PLAYERS!
- Completing the game on Hard and Brutal difficulty gives you special rewards!
- A new achievement for particularly enthused zombie killers!
- Fixes for any achievements that weren't working correctly (eg.. "Running Man")!
AND MORE TO COME!!!
- Stay tuned for version 1.2 for more surprises and enhancements to the game. We love the suggestions you've given us and appreciate the continued fan support!
Isn't there something familar about this cover?