You read that right! The Walking Dead: Assault had an update released today and among other things, it features MICHONNE! That katana weilding badass can now be a part of your team.
Take a look at some screen grabs from the game below and check out the other features in The Walking Dead: Assault's first update.
NEW CHARACTER MICHONNE AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME!
- Armed with sword and strong enough to plough through zombies easily, she makes a valuable addition to any team.
NEW ALTERNATIVE CONTROL SCHEME
- You asked and we listened! You can now use 'double-tap' for team move and 'hold' for single member move. This option can be found in the Settings icon on the title screen.
NEW WAYS TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR PROGRESS
- New indicator on the Chapter Selection screen shows if you have completed Bonus Objectives!
MANY AUDIO AND VISUAL IMPROVEMENTS
- Audio enhancements for iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5!
- More variety in zombie sounds FX!
- Clearer feedback when you knock human opponents unconscious with a melee weapon!
NEW REWARDS FOR EXPERT PLAYERS!
- Completing the game on Hard and Brutal difficulty gives you special rewards!
- A new achievement for particularly enthused zombie killers!
- Fixes for any achievements that weren't working correctly (eg.. "Running Man")!
AND MORE TO COME!!!
- Stay tuned for version 1.2 for more surprises and enhancements to the game. We love the suggestions you've given us and appreciate the continued fan support!